B&B has some questions for me. I’ve already tagged 11 people yesterday, so today I’ll bend the rules. I’ll just answer the questions.
- What is the weirdest question you’ve ever been asked? I was asked to confirm that I would actually have sexual relations with a female. Kind of awkward. Lol.
- Given the choice of time travel, would you go back in time or forward? I would go forward. I’m not as interested in the past as I am excited for the future.
- What is your favorite late-night snack? Tea with pan-toasted bread. I like the bread buttered on both sides, and put in the frying pan long enough to go from yellow to brown, and get nice and melty. 🙂
- Tell us your weirdest dream. About three times, I had a dream that my dad was trying to kill me. He chased me through my great-grandmother’s house with our family in various rooms, ignoring him as he chased me with a knife. One of my cousins even sat at the kitchen table, filing her nails. In the first dream, he was trying to kill me because he thought I told people about my mother’s pregnancy (in the dream). I don’t know the reason in the other dreams. Weird enough, yes?
- Describe the perfect date. Low-key. Quality time in very comfortable weather. Fruit and dessert. Smoothies and tea. Good movies, good books. (This is obviously for Babe and me.)
- What song is stuck in your head? Breathe Again – Toni Braxton. It just played. And I heart Toni.
- What is the best way to develop a positive attitude? By living in the present moment with an optimistic view to the future.
- If you could invite four people-living or dead- to a dinner party, who would they be? Honestly, they’d be the same friends and family I already invite to dinners, lunches, beach days, etc. Vanessa, Jess, Ash, Odaz… Babe is a given.
- Who is your look-alike? My mother, I guess.
- What is your answering machine away message? If you don’t have one, you can make it up! Please leave a message.
- It’s said that you learn something new every day. What did you learn today? There are very picky people in the world. They can make things very difficult. Still, this does not define them. Picky people can be nice people.
Feel free to answer the same questions in a post of your own and link back here, or answer in the comments.