Hey, y’all! Yet again, it’s been a while. Lots and lots and lots going on.
- It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Doing lots of volunteering and part-time work at a local non-profit.
- Short Story Collection to be release in December. Still writing shorts to be added to it. And editing.
- Novel revisions have come to a screeching halt. I need to get back to it. Soon.
- Moving! Yeah, it’s time for a new space. A nicer space. Open, bright, and breezy. Wait ’til you see it!
- Ideas, ideas, ideas. So many of them, all tangled up together. Good grief!
- Website updates. I need to do them. Soon. Maybe this weekend?
- New story posted: Banned Books. Do check it out and comment! There are a few others I didn’t post here too, so check them out. 🙂
- Currently reading: The Story of Beautiful Girl
- NaNoWriMo is coming up! Holy busy! This month and next month will be nuts! I’m mentally preparing. But you know I love it that way.
- Photo shoot last Sunday. YES! For my professional images, author photo for the back cover of my book, and website banner. SO excited. I should get the final images in a few days.
I think that’s it. Is that it? Hmmm… I think so.
I’ll try to be back again soon, but I can’t make any promises. ‘Til the next time, BE WELL! 🙂