1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
At work, they’re in my second drawer in a set of 3 locked drawers. At home, we have a special cupboard for the goodies. M&Ms, oreos, nutella, popcorn… All the yumminess is in there. I also keep a nice stash in my bag because I am a really big snacker. I GOTTA snack.
2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
I generally keep any vehicle in my possession quite clean. I hate when cars look like people live in them. Right now, I’m using my dad’s/brother’s car, and they both use cars as filing systems. I have been slowly moving their junk to the trunk. Funny point: The car has been loaded down with my work junk for a few weeks now. Every week, I have somewhere to be to set up a registration table for Ride for Hope. For that reason, I’m driving around with save-the-date totebags, tervis tumblers, hats, etc. *sighs* It’s hard to keep it all in the trunk, along with my dad’s/brother’s junk. I’m doing the best I can.
3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
No. Vegas holds no appeal for me. At all. *shrugs*
4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Cold room with a warm snuggly blanket! And hot chocolate. And a warm body. And cuddles. Love it.
5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you’ve ever had?
- My dad, an eternally late man, got me to the airport later than the recommended 2 hours before flight time.
- The line was super freaking long to check-in. There were probably only 2 agents working. I was on the line for over an hour.
- Got to the front of the line, and the agent told me it was too late to check-in. This is in Miami. I needed to get to New York to get my flight to Halifax. She was not bending.
- My dad got annoyed. He told her to check me in.
- The agent told him that we came too late, and she saw when we joined the line at [insert time here], and we should have been there from [insert time here].
- My dad has zero tolerance for pretty much everything. Poor customer service? He is NOT the one. He went INSANE. Swearing, gesturing, and demanding a manager.
- The manager finally came out. He told the agent to leave. By this time, the flight was closed. I could have been checked-in and on my way to the gate. The manager totally gets this.
- I already missed the flight. The security line is LONG. There are no available seats on any other flights to New York for that day. (This is not okay. I need to get to school. My parents are in Miami, but leaving the next day. I NEED to leave Miami.) I am put on standby for EVERY flight to New York for the rest of the day. He also gave me a hotel voucher + food vouchers to use in case I get stuck in New York.
- I spend the day chillin’ at the gates, on standby. This started at about 8am. There isn’t any room on any flights.
- I FINALLY get on a flight around 7pm. Of course, the flight is coming out of New York, and they’re having MAJOR weather issues.
- 9pm rolls around. I’m still in Miami. My parents called me and told me to leave the gate area. I went out, past security, to hang out with them. They bought my dinner. I went back through security.
- Around 10pm the flight finally gets in. BUT. We can’t leave. The weather in New York got horrible again.
- It’s midnight when we finally leave Miami and head to New York.
- We get to New York around 2am. There are NO HOTEL ROOMS AVAILABLE in all of New York. The bad weather meant a lot of people were stuck. Lucky me. I had a voucher for a hotel room that was occupied.
- I left in the New York airport with blankets from the airline. I got the flight out of New York to Halifax around 8am. What a freaking DAY.
Join the Five Question Friday fun!