Posts tagged ‘Wordless Wednesday’
Look at all the happy mail I got the other day!
I’m thankful for:
- Having my Babe back 🙂
- The invitation to join the flag football team started by my sister’s work. Babe and I both went to practice yesterday evening, and had funnn! Everyone thinks I suck, but whatever.
- Supportive family and friends.
- Getting closer to making a decision on the job I’m going to take, and being able to share it with you all.
- The little things that inspire smiles and create good, happy feelings
- My ability to budget, manage cash, manipulate Excel/Numbers, and make financially sound decisions (when I want to).
- The gift of words.
- Use of a car while my cousin (boss) is away, so Babe and I can do errands, grocery shop, and have date nights.
- The date nights that we will have tonight and tomorrow night… Because when you don’t own a car, but have the use of one, you’ve just GOT to take advantage of it.
How was your week? Shared any cool photos on your blog? Give me the link! What are you thankful for this week? Any plans for the weekend?