- I forgot to bring my lunch. A plate of yummy food (from Sunday dinner, made by my great-gram) is sitting in the fridge at home. I just had yogurt. Before that, I had M&Ms. Before that? An apple. I’m clearly not staying here all day.
- I made an appointment to get my nails done. I haven’t had my nails done in over a year. I used to have them done regularly, and they were sooo nice. I got rid of them (gel nails) when I came back to Nassau because they don’t hold up well in humidity. I’m trying shellac nails this time. It’s some sort of special polish that doesn’t chip or anything. It’s supposed to last for two weeks. We’ll see! I’m thinking this may make me feel more ladylike and pretty or something? I don’t know. I’m really just grasping at straws, trying to find things to make me feel better.
- We need to go grocery shopping. I’m not sure how I’m going to fit it in. When I get off work, I’m gonna be starving. I need to stop for gas. I’m going to stop by the house and convince Babe to come running with us. Dazzler and I have a standing appointment for runs in the evenings after work. Do you see where grocery shopping can fit in? Me neither. Looks like a Wendy’s-for-dinner sort of night.
- Had a meeting. The first one in about a month. It was productive. There is a LOT going on right now. Our event is in NINETY-SIX DAYS! Holy mother! I think my work life is about to be in fast-forward. For 4 months.
- I have to pick up my dress for the funeral. Make sure it’s nicely pressed and everything. Mother picked up my shoes for me. YAY! Must remember to get cash to pay her back for ’em. I’ll post pictures of them at some point.
How are you? How’s your day going? What do you do to make yourself feel better when you’re out of it?