Not really. But it’s Five Question Friday. HOLLAAAAA!
1. Shoes in the house – yay or nay?
Um. I’m kind of… Of two minds on this one? It depends on so much. I, generally, like to keep something on my feet. Shoes, slippers, footies, socks. Whatever. I usually wear my flippy floppies in the house. When I’m at someone else’s house, I ask what the preference is. Some people don’t want people wearing shoes in their house. I get it if they have white carpet or something like that. Some people, on the other hand, will insist that you keep them on. If it’s a party, my shoes are staying on. For sure. I can’t have my feet mingling with other feet. Even if it’s just by stepping where they’ve stepped. Ew! I’m weird about feet. and I have major issues with my feet feeling dirty. Sand, dirt… Any foreign particles. Hate it.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
Flip flops! Sometimes flippy floppies because I think it’s funny. And reminds me of “I’m On a Boat.”
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
Hmmm… Tough one. *goes to lunch to think about this*
She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby, move your butt, butt, butt
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Dependability. Show up when he/she is supposed to, willing to answer the SOS call, one way at least 95% of the time (5% allowance for moodiness).
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
I hadn’t thought about it. Until RIGHT NOW. Since you asked…
- New Nook (I’m having a hard time choosing between the Nook Colour and the Nook Simple Touch. Both, please?
- Nikon CoolPix LIME GREEN digital camera w/ built-in projector
- Handmade straw basket for my bicycle (to match my custom-made Nook cover)
- Bakeware (muffin pans, cake pans, cookie sheets)
- Hand mixer (Not to mix hands. To mix food items. It’s just handheld. And maybe that’s what it should be called. Handheld mixer.
- Electric can opener (Tired of those crappy manual ones)
- New BlackBerry! I’d like the Bold. Not the touch version. I don’t like touch screens on phones.
- B&N gift cards (to buy NookBooks!)
- Pandora charms (the 4 more that I need to fill out my bracelet)
- Running shoes (Mine are kind of… Tired. I really want Nike IDs, and will probably design and buy them for myself.)
- Aquarium! (I’ll pick out and buy my own fish, but someone should definitely spring for the tank, heater, filters… Yeah.)