1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
Hmmm… Not really. I just have a really good cry-it-out song. LOL. There are lots of songs that put me in a good mood though. I like feel-good songs. And I like silly, fun songs. But they have to make sense. I know, I know. Don’t tell me.
So here are a few songs that I really, really like:
– Firework – Katy Perry
– Ride With Me – Nelly (I’d forgotten about this song until it was played loudly by a neighbour. I think Babe and I were in bed reading. I stopped. To sing. WITH ACTIONS. Yes, it was great. Lol.
– I’m Every Woman – Whitney Houston (I sorta get this song. I sorta don’t. I’m ONE woman. But it IS all in me. Heee-eeeey!)
– I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness (I think the combo of the song title and the name of the group is hilarious.)
– A Milli – Lil Wayne (Don’t look at me like that. You know you love it. *turns it up*)
– Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
– Stronger – Kanye West
– Maneater – Nelly Furtado
– Fly Away – Lenny Kravitz
Ok, ok. I’ll stop there. 🙂
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
REAL. Fake is not an option at ALL. I’d rather not have a tree at all than to have one of those IMPOSTERS in my living space. REEEAL. Lemme SMELL the season. Lemme sweep up the 4,582,595 pine needles that will far over the course of the 2 weeks that the tree will be in my house. That’s fine.
3. What are you thankful for?
Today, I’m thankful for the ever-beautiful, ever-supportive LOML, computer skills (I seriously saved myself HOURS today), my new giant green mug, happiness, and time.
I missed this in m Thankful Thursday: I had a GREAT weekend with Babe. We went to an art workshop, and fancy wine dinner. I will seriously post about it later. Seriously.
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
None. I wear whatever I want. I don’t care what the people say. (Are those lyrics from a song? I’m not sure.) I was telling Babe last night that I think should have been born in the 60s. I am definitely an 80s girl, and I should have been this age in that decade. Headbands, polkadots, bright colours, fun prints, Madonna… Yeah. That’s me. It should have been my life.
5. Do you wait until the “low fuel” light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
No. I’m paranoid (not really) about running out of gas. I hate the idea of having to call my dad saying, “Help. I ran out of gas.” More than that, I hate the imagined response from him. I never want to deal with that. Whenever I have a car for an extended period of time, I keep the tank at half. Anything under that makes me a bit nervous.
How about you? What are your answers? Join the fun at Five Crooked Halos! You can answer in the comments if you want. If you answer on your own blog, link back so I know and can read it. 🙂