The internet is about to explode with Thanksgiving posts. I usually try to get away before that happens. It’s not that I don’t like Thanksgiving (or any other holiday), but I find it a bit overwhelming/predictable/boring when everyone is posting about it. So… I’m being random today.
Five Uses of My Cellphone:
- Pretending to be busy to avoid unwanted conversation from people in my physical space.
- Security Blanket. Oh, weird guy approaching me? This is a good time to call my dad and have a little chat.
- Flashlight. Dang. I can’t see the keyhole. Guess I’ll just press any random button on my phone to make it light up.
- Something to do with my hands and pass the time. Standing in line at the bank with ten people in front of me and two tellers working? Best time to play a little Sudoku.
- Record things for later. People like my brother are constantly saying hilarious things. Great story ideas fly at me at random. I often have a hard time remembering them when the time comes, so I tap ’em out on my phone.
Do you use your cellphone for things other than sending and receiving calls and messages, taking pictures, and using the internet? What are they?