It’s been a while, but I told you, right? Busy, busy, busy. NaNoWriMo is totally taking over my life. I love it though! The planning is super fun, and so are the forums and the swaps going on. WOO! SO PUMPED!
I’ve neglected Thankful Thursdays for a few weeks. NO MORE. It’s time to get thankful! *digs deep in pockets for gratitude*
I’m thankful for:
NaNoWriMo coming up
- Inspiration and encouragement (to write!)
- Having enough
- People who go out of their way to help
- Cool things to distract me (wedding planning, swaps, forums)
- Finally getting starting writing about writing
- Upcoming professional website+blog (WOOT, WOOT!)
- Stamps (Totally gonna get one with my logo/address instead of using letterhead and printer ink; and SO gonna get others like “From the desk of” and others that make me feel legit and fancy. LOL)
New phone! (I’ve been using a basic Nokia for almost a year now)
- Spray cleaner for my glasses (No idea where the one I KNOW I have is, but I bought another one)
How about you? What are you thankful for? What do you have to be excited about? How was your week? Talk to me!