It’s been a while! I know!
There has been a lot going on. Without getting into too many details, there has been lots of figuring out, waiting games, wedding planning, NaNoWriMo prep, being a first-time ML for NaNoWriMo excitement, and on and on and on. The good news: EVERYTHING IS FINE. What is it that they say? Everything works out in the end, and if it doesn’t it’s not the end… Or something. ANYWAY. Lol. I’ve just gotta STAY CALM and KEEP LIVING. Or KEEP CALM and LIVE ON. (They should make one of those graphic thingies for that quote.)
Look what I just got:
I want my region (The Bahamas) to be AWESOME. I’m hoping to attract people who live in The Bahamas, are from The Bahamas, or wish they were in The Bahamas… Or people who just know I’m awesome, and hope to be equally awesome, and see this as a great way to do it. That means you, mkay? You’re included. If you’re NaNoWriMoing, definitely join the Elsewhere::Bahamas region. You can still be “homed” to whatever other region you like. You can join as many as you want. Ours will be awesome because we’re doing lots of Live-on-Twitter events. Wine parties, word wars, word sprints, and chats. You know you wanna!
I got the blog all set up, and I’m posting at least twice per week. In October, I’ll be focusing on planning and general NaNoWriMo prep. In November, there will be lots of motivation, fun(ny) posts, links to coolness, music suggestions, answers to questions, etc. The Facebook page is also up, and waiting for you to LIKE it! AND. Of course… TWITTER! Follow BahamasWrimos!
Let’s have some fun being crazy novel writing people! 50,000 words to write 30 days. WEEEEE can do EEEEET!
I have more things to tell you, but I let the NaNoWriMo excitement get a little out of hand in this post. There is more to come!
- Totally went to a bookstore to get ONE book. They didn’t have. Went to another. They didn’t have it either. I left with a bag full of stuff. Only spent $20, but still. It wasn’t the book I wanted. Lol. I LOVE bookish things!
- I’m really excited about NaNoWriMo. Wait… Did we already cover that?
- Wedding planning just got a whole lot better. I discovered the most amazing site ever. We can get pretty much every tangible thing we need. For less than a million smackeroos. Yep. That’s right. Spending less, and still getting a lot of AWESOME. Huzzaaaaah!
- Football practice has been AMPED. UP. Trainer dude worked with us at the last two practices. Everyone had aching thighs. No one else openly admitted it, but even my bootay was a lil zingy. Haha. I have no fear. This bootay ain’ goin’ nowhere. (See what I did there? I rhymed.)
- I’m reminded that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be on the GO, GO, GO! Not literally… Just BUSY. LOVE it. I thrive on having a million (good) things going on. It makes me feel so amazingly good and useful and of value. Crazy? Maybe. But I like iiiiit.
Hope you’re having a great week!
Tell me tidbits. What’s going on with you? Will you please join the NaNoWriMo fun/insanity? *smiles sweetly*
If you’re joining the fun, let’s buddy up! Find me here.