My brain is on vacation, and I have tons of work to do. This has to be great. Lol. That’s my excuse for a ridiculous list of things to be thankful for, okay? Now that you’ve been warned and I’ve been excused, here we go:
- Fans – It is stinkin’ HOT in The Bahamas, lemme tell ya!
- Showers – Yeah. Nothing like water pouring from a faucet and onto your body in the heat. Even if it’s hot water (which, by the way, it HAS to be for me).
- Tea – Yeah, I still drink tea during the summer. *shrugs*
- Bicycle pump – Just got it back from the longest vacation ever at someone else’s house.
- Bike rides can start again, and party on through the summer. WOOOOT!
- Words – How else would we blog?
- Tables – I just don’t know how things get done without tables.
- Water – Thank yooou, water cycle!
- Ice – No, this is NOT the same as water.
- Running shoes – Now if I could just put them on, and run in them, we’d be in business! (But I have to improve my water consumption and iron level first. Can’t kill myself out there for a run.)
- Assignment 1 for my Writing for Children & Teenagers class is DONE and SENT! *waits for applause*
- My little cousin (Ok, he’s not THAT little. He’s 12.) is visiting us for two weeks! He came on Monday and shocked his dad’s pants off. Can hardly wait to see him on the weekend! (Makes up for the circus I can’t afford to go to, DANG it!)
- Photos – It’s nice to remember. My FB photo today is from Mother’s Day last year. My grandmother and me. Today would have been her 85th birthday, but we had to say goodbye in December.
- Time – The memories are sweeter than the sorrow is bitter.
‘Sup with you? What are you thankful for? What are you looking forward to?