You know I love these thingies. I know, I’m skipping the first three. Oh, well! Maybe I’ll go back and do those later.
June 11, 2012
61. Ocean or pool? Ocean for relaxing, pool for swimming.
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? Only been to Fridays once, and never to Ruby Tuesdays. I think I’m indifferent. I don’t like chain restaurants. Well, except for Olive Garden. 🙂
63. Did you want to go to college? Yes. And I did.
64. What did you last time at a mall? Huh? What did I do? Probably made a mad dash for whatever store I needed to get to. I hate the mall.
65. Which close friend have you known the longest? Olivia. Kindergarten!
66. Why do you like the music you do? Because I’m all crazy and stuff. I like it all.
67. Do you read much? Yeah. I LOVE reading. It may or may not have something to do with my love for writing, and for language. I tend to read in the same way that I eat dessert. I savour each bite. I reread sentences over and over because they are so beautiful/poetic/weird/funny.
68. Favorite country? CANADA.
69. What is something you wish you were better at? Running. But that would require actually doing it regularly, no? *taps own hand*
70. What’s your favorite album/CD? No idea.
71. What’s a good dinner order? Pizza? We can’t order anything but pizza on this silly island. We can’t even get Chinese food delivered! Or does this mean in a restaurant? Depends on the restaurant. I usually order the chicken dish. For some reason, a LOT of restaurants only have one chicken option. Weirdos.
72. Planes or boats? BOATS! I want a boat…
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you: Lol. I have no idea.
74. Who is your newest friend? Hmmm… Odaz, I think.
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop? No. I WANT TO!
76. Was your last text useful? Probably not since cell service SUCKS here. I missed a call from my brother. I tried calling him back, but the call would NOT go through. I tried checking my account balance. The call would NOT go through. I sent a text explaining that the system is garbage. No response.
77. Favorite soda? COCA-COLA!
78. Do you like yourself? Oh, yes, indeed! I’m pretty awesome, didn’tchaknow?
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold? Hot. I hate it. The nasty stickiness of it.
80. Do you play an instrument? No. I was teaching myself to play the guitar. Now, I rarely have time to myself to look up the videos I was using, and sit down with it and practice. Someday, I will have a nice, separate space to practice without disturbing anyone. *dreams*
Hope your week is off to a great start! If you need a little distraction, answer the questions and leave the link to your post. I’d love to see yours, after I’ve shown you mine. 🙂