You’re ready aren’t you? You know what day it is! Let’s go!
Today, I’m thankful for:
- An oscillating fan (It is hoootttttt up in here!)
- Rain (It’s cooling the earth a bit)
- Cereal (Such a quick and easy fix)
- Yogurt (Snackedy, snackedy!)
- Water bottles (The individual, reusable ones. If they didn’t exist, I would never drink any water)
- Yoga (Calms me right down)
- Online communities (Particularly writing communities; lots of great links, tips, and resources are shared)
- Birthday cakes (How else would we celebrate birthdays?! Nothing would do quite like a cake does.)
- Third piece of my 4 year old niece’s birthday cake (I was the first aunt to get cake! Only a cousin and her dad were before me. Special auntie!)
- Progress on my ROW80 goals (Yeah, I know I’m not checking in on Sunday and Wednesdays like I’m supposed. That is just WAY too often for me. I MIGHT decided to do once per week for the duration of the challenge, but no more than that.)
- Blog buddies + their posts + their comments on my posts + their encouragement. Y’all rock!
How about you? What are you thankful for today?