It’s been a looong day of driving, traffic, and unpleasant heat. I really don’t like errand days. Even more than that, I reeeally dislike days that feel unproductive. No matter how many errands I do, it doesn’t feel as concrete as getting work done on the computer, or on Xandy (my Neo2). Oh, well… These things can be deceiving, right?
Today, I’m thankful for:
- Company for my mom while she’s away having (more) tests done
- Cold water
- Being 95% done with my character profiles (YAY!)
- Babe doing the grocery shopping
- New opportunities
- Balance (which I have totally mastered!)
- Two living great-grandmothers (One will be 95 the day after Mothers’ Day, and the other is just the most amazing person I know)
- New (green ladybug) charm for my Pandora bracelet 🙂 For no reason at all. Babe loves me.
Were you productive today? Would you rather be on the road, or in your office? What are you thankful for?