- I don’t want to live here anymore.
- I can’t get to where I’d like to be right now. Hellooooo, Canada! I think I’d even be happier on another island with less people, less traffic, and more niche opportunities (although I haven’t thought of any yet). This tiny island is overrun. I could use a change of scenery and pace.
- Tomorrow, when I have the time, I want to make a list of the things I’m good at.
- I need some beach time. I think I’ll get it on Monday.
- There is far too much work to be done, and far too much is on my plate instead of being divided into manageable amounts.
- The people around me (at work) are crazy, inconsiderate, rude, panicked, and unorganized. That’s their problem. I will not make it my own any more than it already is (with just having to deal with them).
- Good thing I stopped at Ma’s and made myself a breakfast sandwich this morning. I’d be famished without it.
- I’m pretty sure the time has come for me to do my own thing. I just need to figure out what I want to do, and how to make it work. I need to be happy, fulfilled, and well-fed. Must be able to pay the bills.
- I’m glad there will be a birthday celebration on the weekend, planned by my pretty. I’m blessed and loved. I will be more than happy to indulge in good times with good people.
April 5, 2012