1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
Ummm… The beach? There aren’t many places that a car can take me on a 21×7 rock. If I could hop on a plane, I’d choose where I’m going based on how much time I have to spare. I’d probably go with somewhere in Canada.
2. What’s your most recently read favorite book?
One of my favourites is The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton.
3. What’s your favorite Spring Break memory?
I never had a spring break.
4. What do you put in your child’s Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
I used to get colouring books, chocolate, eggs with candy inside, a chocolate bunny (FAVE!), crayons, and other cool stuff. My paternal grandmother made the baskets herself, so we never got junk. My great-grandmother gave us baskets too. We were the only children who got2-4 baskets every year.
5. Do you get a summer haircut?
I get haircuts all the time. Ok, no, not really. I’m lazy about it. I only get my hair cut every 4-6 weeks. That’s terrible since I should really go every 2 weeks, but I don’t have the time to spare. I just get it cut really short, and when it gets long-ish, I let it curl right up so it doesn’t show that I need a cut badly.
Join the 5QF fun!