More busy days, y’all!
Monday and Tuesday whipped by like nobody’s business. Yesterday seemed to drag a little, but that was fine. There was a lot to be done. I still have quite a few things to wrap up before the end of the work week. I feel like one of those wind-up toys. Spinning, spinning, spinning, then… Slooooowlyyyyy spiiiiinniiiiing. I have to finish everything before the wind-up power is gone and I’ve slowed to a halt.
Anyway, it’s THURSDAAAAAYYYYY! I’m thankful for:
- Bright colours
- Take-out dinner last night (Does NOT happen often)
- Cool run spots
- The world of information at my fingertips (aka internet)
- The weekend coming up
- My Neo2 (will be put to work this evening between work and a meeting)
- Breakfast for dinner (tonight!)
- New shoes (bought last weekend)
- Breathing exercises (They really DO have an amazing effect)
- Good books
- Critique group
- Discovering two great tv shows: Modern Family and Downton Abbey
Lots of questions for you today. Answer one, some, or all of ’em in comments. 🙂 What’s going on in your world? Is your week flying by, or dragging on? What are you thankful for? Is there a song you’re really diggin’ right now?