Things I’m thankful for:
- ABC (Awesome Blog Content) Award from Nicole at Three 31. I don’t have to tell you how great it feels to have followers – commenting followers – on a blog, do I? I didn’t think it could get much better than that, but there are AWARDS. And they come from followers who actually LIKE you/your blog. I love it. Awards are great for boosting blog-esteem, making others feel good, and spotlighting other blogs you follow. I can’t decide if my favourite part is sharing the award with others, or seeing who others share it with because finding new blogs rocks. The people I’m passing this on to are listed at the end of this post.
- My March and (first part of) April goals/timelines are on my whiteboard. It reflects what is in my planner. I have a LOT of writing to, and now I feel like I can stay on track.
- My Neo2 arrived! I don’t have it in my possession yet, but hope to meet up with my brother to get it today. How much more will I be writing? A LOT more!
- Steakout tickets for Saturday. It’s not really that big a deal for most people, but I looove steakouts! Hahaha. Something about getting a steak dinner for $10, knowing that the money is going to a charity, someone’s medical fund, someone’s tuition… Everything about it is great.
- Red Cross Fair on Saturday. So, basically, after stuffing myself with the steakout lunch, I’ll head over to the fair. My sisters used to take me to the Red Cross Fair every year, secretly. Why was it a secret? Far too much to explain in this post. BUT. I can go without it being a secret, and maybe they’ll show up to. I LOVE fairs. They always have yummy things like sky juice (gin, coconut water, and sweet milk), conch fritters, and other bad, bad things. Hahaha.
- M&Ms. I left my lunch in the fridge at home this morning. Fail. M&Ms though? Always a pack in my bag.
- I can see 10% more of my desk than i did yesterday. Operation: Organization. Getting there!
- Finding the Color Run! (I wish I could remember which blog I saw it on, but I don’t.) It’s a 5k run, and volunteers spray participants with color at each kilometre. *squeals with joy and excitement* I haaave to do it! Definitely the one in Orlando (December) because it’s close to The Bahamas, but it would be nice to do it in New York in August. Hmmm…
- Fiiiiinally finding the coolest bookmarks EVER. The only one I have is “Believe” and I owned “Dream” and “Let Love Bloom.” One of them is somewhere in my aunt’s house, and the other is probably in Canada, owned by some random stranger. *sighs* Anyway, I found the manufacturer or something. I hope I can figure out how to order them. They’re cool! Interlocking magnetic bookmarks. Genius.
And now, for the sharing of the ABC Award… Here we go:
- Ashley at A Small Place – Artsy goodness!
- Vix at Victoria-Writes – Writer with great music suggestions!
- Laci at My Perfectly Imperfect Life – Very honest, and lots of pictures. 🙂
- Lily at Lily in Canada – Just… Hilarious.
- Thriver at The Running Thriver – Super duper inspirational and encouraging runner.
- Jerry at Where Do Gaybies Come From? – Awesome (two) dad stories.
Now it’s your turn! What are you thankful for?