Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme: Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
No iTunes on my (work) computer. My iPod is on the speaker dock, so I’ll just share the songs that play
Save Him – Justin Nozuka
Mama Look a Boo Boo – Harry Belafonte (PLEASE listen to this if you never have. SO funny. It’s about children thinking they’re father is too ugly to be their real dad. They call him a “boo-boo” and the dad is not amused. The mother, on the other hand, thinks they’re just having fun with him.)
Wishing I Was There – Natalie Imbruglia
Do It – Nelly Furtado
Just Like Heaven – The Cure
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I’m not much for meeting people. I’ve only ever really wanted to meet the love of my life. The rest of it doesn’t matter. I guess it would be nice to meet some of my favourite authors.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
No books around.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
As opposed to my latest text message from myself? Oh, ok. Let’s see.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Depends on the temperature. Lol.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I struggle to figure out what normal talents I have. Strange talents are even more out there.
8) Women…. (finish the sentence); Men…. (finish the sentence)
Women come in all shapes and sizes. Men do as well.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Lol. I don’t know.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
What the heck?! No.
13) What’s your religion?
Walk in Love.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to or from the car.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
I don’t know. It’s rare that I lie.
18) Do you believe in karma?
By whatever name it is given, yes.
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
They are the same. The ability to shut parts of me on and off in seconds.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Toni Braxton, I guess.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
*giggles* Ok, no.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I really don’t get angry. I get upset, yes. Angry? No. I vent by writing, I guess.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Depends on who it is.