1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Hmmm… I’m sure I make myself proud all the time, but now I have to think really hard. Lol. Hmmm… I proud of myself for
- Getting my butt outta bed super early for runs
- Getting my butt outta be super early for work – Means I feel less rushed, don’t have road rage, and have time to sit and be at peace for a few minutes before I start gittin’ ‘er
- Planning my novel instead of just going at it, which I
2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don’t workout, what are you wanting to try?
Tough one. I like cycling a lot, but I haven’t been able to get out there for a months. Pathetic. Running is cool. I’m not sure how much of a workout I’m getting from it since I’ve never done more than 20 minutes at a time, and even then it’s just a run-walk. I did Zumba a few times, and that was cool. My absolute favourite work-out-ish thing I’ve ever done? KICKBOXING. There are no – ZERO – classes here, but I just discovered EMG Live Fitness. SO cool. Get a workout without leaving home? Uhhh… YES, PLEASE! I’m TOTALLY gonna take classes online. When we get the internet. LOLZ.
3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
This is totally hypocritical or something, but no. If the spouse was the cheater, I’d tell the friend. Wait. My best friend is Babe. If Babe was cheating on me, I’d definitely tell me. ‘Cause I’m good friends with me. Totally have to tell.
4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
No. I’m not big on extra roommates. At all.
5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
Nope. I stress out, just a tad, about other people’s birthdays though. “OMMMGGGGG! What am I gonna get/do for this person?! GAAAAAHHHHH!”
And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn’t brave enough to put in as a regular question…answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something…)
Bonus: Lights off or on?
Off. It’s one of the few times I can do without the light. I like the intimacy of
low no low lights. The street light slipping in through the blinds sets the perfect mood. And stripes the body so sexily. Like a zebra. And we all know zebras are sexy. No? Oh.
Join the Five Question Friday fun!
Answer in your own post or in the comments. You know I like hearin’ from ya!
Also, let me know what you’re gonna be up to this weekend. I’m getting up early for a run, then taking my mom to a yoga class. I hate yoga (yes, I decided after ONE class, years ago), but she wants me to go with her. Doctor recommended = Daughter recommended. And supported, I guess. From there, I plan to drag her to the fancy rich people’s grocery store with me. I need to get apples and kiwi (they have the best fruit). Then, we’ll go grab breakfast, and I’ll head home. Thennn, I wanna go to a quilt show, because I love quilts, and doubt I could ever make one. I can’t afford to buy one right now either, but whatever. I’ll go look at ’em. Annnnd WINE DINNEEEEERRRRR! Sunday, I don’t know. There’ll be no FamJam because great-gram is going away (to buy meat, her fancy self). I’ll probably still end up at her house, doing laundry with the brother.
There ya have it. Now fill me in on your plans!