It’s Thursdaaaaay! We’re almost there, weekday workers. Sooo close.
I’m suuuper busy today. All week really, but today is just… Time is flying. I’m in fastforward. It’s going, going, going. BUT. I can’t be too busy to be thankful, so here we go!
I’m thankful for:
- Water. I ignore it as it sits on my desk a lot of the time, but it’s still there for me, whenever I need it.
- Music. It keeps me going. Whether I’m running, working, or sitting in traffic.
- Job. It’s pretty fun and exciting. It throws some serious curveballs my way sometimes, but there’s not much I’d rather be doing.
- Writing opportunity. A contest is closed, but I emailed the editor… They’ll take my submission (snail mail only) along with the fee once it’s postmarked by Feb. 1. Yeah, so I have to bang it out on the weekend. But WOO! YAY! for opportunities!
- Writing calendar done. It took me a while, but I got all the competitions I’d recorded (that have this year’s dates posted) in my calendar. Now all I have to do is plan for pacing by setting dates for my first drafts to be done, then revision dates, re-reads, etc. WOO! I’m pumped!
- Wine Dinner! WOO! It’s next weekend. The menu came out today, and I am puuuuumped! SO ready for that amazing meal.
- My beautiful Babe. The water is always hot for my shower when I get home. I’m greeted by hugs and kisses upon arrival. Dinner is always ready soon after. We always have something to watch. Cuddle time is always in the plan/schedule. *sighs* I am one super fortunate lady.
- Moments of thankfulness.
If you want to link up this week, check out the host of Thankful Thursday for this month.
Hope your week is rockin’, and you’ve identified some things to be thankful for. If you want, you can share ’em in the comments. 🙂