Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
Great is Thy Faithfulness
2. Last thing you bought?
Lunch. Greek chicken pita with a side salad.
3. Last person you argued with?
No idea. I don’t do much arguing.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
I don’t like peanut butter, but if I did, I wouldn’t put butter on first.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
*bursts into song* It’s beeeen one week since ya looked at me, cocked your head to the side and said, “I’m angry”
7. Favorite day of the week?
Used to be Sunday… Now, I think it may be Saturday. Or Monday. I like fresh starts. Saturday and Monday are both fresh starts for me.
8. Favorite sundae topping?
HOT freaking FUDGE! What else?!
9. Did you take piano lessons?
Didn’t we all?
I don’t know why the spacing just got all wonky, by the way.
10. Most frequent song played?
Lose It – Austra
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
I don’t keep secrets. Lol. A guilty pleasure is Misfits.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Gotta go with basketball since I know how to work sneakers, but not skates.
13. Date someone older or younger?
14. One place you could travel right now?
The only place I can afford to travel to is home. LOL. If I could go anywhere, I’d like to hit up Halifaaaaax!
15. Do you use umbrellas?
No. They make no sense. Most of the time, it’s much more effective to just run.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Why, yes. Yes, I do. And I’m Bahamian.
17. Favorite cheese?
The cheese that’s still okay to eat. I like it all. Lol. I had feta today, and was like OOOOOMGGGGGGG, YESSSSS!
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Brunettes, I guess.
20. Best job you ever had?
The one I have now. Ride for Hope. WOO!