YAY for fun little things to do that make nice, light blog posts. I need these a LOT these days. Hope my readers aren’t getting tired of the little tidbits about me. 🙂 Never Ending Meme Part Two, y’all. And no, you didn’t miss part one. I haven’t done it yet. Hahaha. I’m so cool and quirky.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
I went to a Christian high school that didn’t have dances or anything like that. We had a BANQUET, not a prom. I went. By the time I was dressed and done up and took photos, I couldn’t care less about actually attending the stupid dinner, but of course, I had to. My mother spent a ridiculous amount of money on the night. To give you an idea, my dress cost about $600. You bet your navy blue and white knickers I went.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
7am. Time I actually NEED to get up (when I have a car)? 6:30am.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
11pm. Time I actually go to bed? Varies. A LOT. It is far more often too early than it is too late.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Depends on the day of the week. Lol.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
The freaking 70s! I wish I could be in my 20s in the 80s! Hell! I’d even settle for being a teenage in the 80s, and in my 20s in the 90s. It’s ALL good.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Not big on shoes. AT ALL. I guess that most excited I’ve ever been about shoes was fifth grade. My mum bought me a pair of brown mary janes that had a thick, high-ish (relative to my age) heel. They were pretty cool.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Yep. I have some of my t-shirts from my 6th grade class trip. I’ll take a photo and post some time.
31. Were you in track and field?
Hahahahahahahahhaha. AAahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha. Good one.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
Nope. I was in the Christmas plays a few times though.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
I had an allergy to brown rice (an ingredient that snuck up on me in biscuits and stuff) at some point. It made me break out. My parents took me to a super expensive doctor who neutralized me to it with some machine. *shrugs*
35. Favorite fruit?
Tough call. Gonna go with mango. 🙂
You already know I do things my own way. I guess I’ll do part one later in the week. Lol. If you decide to do this, link back! 🙂