Another Question Friday. Five Question Friday isn’t really my flavour this week. I don’t like when the questions are super seasonal. And I’m not really feeling Christmas this year, so I don’t feel like answering questions about it. Instead, I’m doing Part One of a Meme I did Part Two of last week. Because I’m backwards like that when I’m good ‘n’ ready.
Sooo, coming to you straight from Sunday Stealing (who stole it themselves), here are the questions and answers for today:
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Walk in love. Keep that at the front and the back of your mind. In all things, do what is right. Be prepared to take responsibility for all things said, done, left unsaid, and left undone. Help when you can. Recognize when you can’t. Sometimes you will be the head. At other times, you will be the tail. This does not make you greater or less than anyone else. Allow yourself to feel. Think before you respond to feelings. Show appreciation. Compliment. Laugh. Share. Guard your health. Care for your body. Live without regrets. Make memories.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
The person has to be on earth now? Living? Hmmm… There’s really no one that I care to meet celebrity-wise. I’m really nonchalant about that stuff. The only person I’ve ever wanted to meet is the love of my life, and… Well… Done. On a different sort of level, I’d like to meet all of my blog buddies.🙂
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
If I can live there legally, Canada. I don’t even care what part. Just Canada. If it’s just for a visit, almost anywhere. I guess it should be somewhere with similar temperature to Nassau right now, since I don’t have time to pack anything else. And it has to be cheap because I don’t have much $$$. Lol. Cuba would be a good choice right about now.
4) What do you think about most?
Tough call. Somewhere between having a good, comfortable family life, accomplishing my running goal, and managing to write every day… Making all of these things instead of just thinking about them.
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
TOO EASY. *giggles*
They call her “TaDa” where she’s from. Check Her Sexiness out in this video.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Nothing, really. It was all worth the tears, pain, inconvenience, and drama.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I don’t really consider myself talented in any area. *shrugs*
8) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
There really isn’t anything that I’m afraid to honestly talk about. I guess I shy away from divulging full details about sensitive things involving other people, for their sakes.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not that I remember. Poor me. Cry for me.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) What’s your religion?
Walk in love.
13) What is your current desktop picture?
The part of the bikes we’re auctioning at work that has our logo on it. It looks really cool. On my MacBook, it’s a picture of palm trees against the sky. I think it’s a pretty cool picture.
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to the nearest form of fuel-powered transportation.
15) What’s the last song you listened to?
Whip My Hair – Willow.🙂
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Ummm… My answer to questions like this is different every time I answer, just so you know. Today, the answer to this question is No Doubt. (I think this is because P!nk is playing right now and, somehow, she reminds me of Gwen Stefani (I don’t freaking no why), and Gwen is cool, and was in No Doubt… So yeah. Thought process revealed.)
17) What was the last lie you told?
I really don’t lie. Ummm… Oh, I told my aunt I was almost done eating the muffins she gave me. Because I was about to almost be done eating them all, and I wanted her to save some for me so I could get MORE. So I lie to get food. Judge me.
18) Do you believe in karma?
By another name, I guess.
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
I’m asking Babe for the answer to this.
Hahahahaha. She says, “I don’t care.”
That’s so TRUE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
And I really don’t.
Care, that is.🙂
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
See above. Honestly.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Aside from TaDa? Ummm… Toni Braxton. Babe says Julia Roberts too. I gueeessssss. Lol.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I don’t get angry, really. I get upset and frustrated. How do I vent, though? Hmmm… Cry? Tell Babe whatever is going on. I don’t yell and throw stuff or anything crazy like that.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Not any more, no. I’ll probably start collecting all things elephant and turtle.
25) What is your favorite word?
I’ve been using “asswipe” a lot lately. I think that’s directly related to the amount of driving I’ve been doing. It happens when you’re driving in this place. People are so stupid on the road. That’s not my favourite word though. Hmmm… I really like the word “amazing.”
I’d like to note that I was asking Babe’s permission for something in this post, and her response, before hearing the entire question, was, “Anything you want, Babe.” She said that’s her new phrase. Ahahahaha. This is after she asked me what her most used saying is and my response was, “No.” Ahahahaha. Get it? No? I guess ya had to be there.
Feel free to participate in Five Question Friday or Sunday Stealing. The links are way up at the top of the post. If you do either one, leave your link here so I can read your answers. :)