1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
To join the Cool Club. To stop killing GF with my random talk. To stop trying to cram a full page into 140 characters on Twitter. To have fun. To interact with people all over the place.
2. Why did you choose your blog’s name? What does it mean?
Conch salad is one of my favourite things. Ever. IT’s yummy and great and pretty, and has lots of different ingredients, and it’s all mixed up. Just like my blog. BAM.
3. Do you own another blog?
Yes. Cake Walks & Ice Cream Runs is suffering right now. Mostly because I can’t seem to get out and run. The darkness of the evening and lack of a car make it impossible to do while being safe.
4. What do you do online when you’re not on your blog?
I don’t blog at night, actually. I spend time with the GF. We eat (dinner and snacks), watch movies, talk, cuddle, sleep… Ya know… The good stuff in life.
5. How about when you’re not on the computer?
There are things to do off of the computer? *waits for answer*
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
Ummm… There’s not much that I don’t share with them.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
Favourite community? What?
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
Pretty. Reflective of what it is. Simple. Easy navigation. Clean.
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
It’s a picture of me. Um… It’s me.
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
Not gonna lie… I’m too lazy for this right now. This requires going to ANOTHER page, clicking links, typing here, linking it up… Just no.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn’t currently?
Being able to embed friggin’ YouTube videos like I used to be able to do, dang it!
12. What do you consider the 10 most “telling” interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
- Food (generally)
- Healthy + Happy Living
- Funny Stuff
That was harder than I thought it would be.
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
Ummm… The sun and moon. They are SO cool. Hmmm… What else? The effect of technology and its advancements on people (including use of brain, manners, and interaction with others)
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make. Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
Besides that friends I make that I clearly made by having this blog?! What the hell kinda question… *leaves*
15. What’s your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
Ummm… Running. It’s just crazy that the body can do it. And the effect on the body and brain. It’s some freeing, crazy thing. The adrenaline. The euphoria. It’s just crazy. And great.
16. What are you glad you did but haven’t really had a chance to post about?
Submitted my short story to a competition. Maybe I posted about it. I don’t know. We got our new furniture yesterday. SOOO happy! I LOVE our new 3-piece living room set. I’ll share pictures soon. Maybe not until Christmas. Since it’s our Christmas present to ourselves (and each other), and I’ll probably do a post with Christmas prezzies.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
Zero. This is still new.
18. What don’t you talk about here, either because it’s too personal or because you don’t have the energy?
I don’t talk much about my family (the intricacies and inner-workings) because it’s so crazy, intense, weird, and untraditional. It’s a lot to absorb and understand, and I’d have to write a book for it to make ANY sense at ALL.
I also don’t talk much about GF. That’s totally because I don’t think she wants me to. I’d love to share pictures, and let you see the awesomeness that is her, and her amazing work… But it would reveal her identity, and that would just be bad. She doesn’t wanna be on the radar. *sighs* She has her reasons.
19. What’s a question that you’d love to answer?
Hmmm… What would make the world a better place?
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”
Well, that was… Interesting. A little anti-climatic even? *shrugs* Anyway. That’s that! Hope you’re having a great Friday!
If you wanna answer the questions, do it in your own post, and link back here! I wanna read it. 🙂