Quick post here, quick post there. I know that’s the way it’s been lately. I’m really not trying to treat you like a stepchild. I’m not. It’s just so KAH-RAY-ZEH all the time now! I love it!
Sing with me now. “Ya got me feelin’ hella good, so let’s just keeeep on dancinnn’. Ya hold me like ya should, so I’m gone keeeep on dancinnn’!” Shake those booties. LEMME SEE THOSE BOOTIES IN THE AIR!
Okay… *sips water* I’m calm now. Here are a few quick things I wanna share with ya:
- The time change has ruined my life. Okay, not really. But it DOES suck really, really bad. I hate it. Why the frig does the time keep changing anyway?! Who came up with that stupid idea? It sucks. Now it’s super effing dark when I get home in the evening. Know what that means? Very little gets done. I can’t go out and run. My eyes trick the rest of my body into being tired so I don’t get much writing done. Or cleaning. Or cooking. Or whatever.
- I have a lot of writing to do. A LOT. NaNoWriMo is still kicking my butt. I need to give’er! I ONLY wrote on Sunday. That’s IT. SUNDAY. Pathetic! I have to catch up by the weekend, or it just won’t make any sense. I also have a short story to work on for a competition. I stopped at about 1900 words. It’s supposed to be 2,000-5,000 words. It’s looking like it’ll be closer to the 5,000. The story is pretty good, though I’m not quite sure which way I’m going with it. I’m confident that it will be done by the weekend. Then, I’ll toss it aside for a few days before I get to editing. I feel quite confident that the story itself (so far) is good. I’m just not convinced that it’s a WINNER. It needs to be a WINNER. Ya dig?
- I’m off track with running. I’m not sure what I should do. It is REALLY too dark to run at night. It’s be too dark to go in the morning as well since I have to leave home so blasted early to get two buses to work. I need to get a car soooon. My life needs to get back on track.
- Super excited about a Wine Dinner with Babe on the weekend. Our friend Vanessa is coming with us. We may pick up a stray or two to sit at our table. There’s a slight savings for tables of 4 or more. Either way, we’ll be there, and we will LOVE it. I’ll post the menu later.
- I still love my job. It’s so great. My office is great. The people in the building are really nice, and always seem to be in a good mood. If they have problems, they obviously leave them at home. I like it!
- Christmas is coming, fast and furious. We have less than two months to go, people! I don’t know if Babe and I are going to do the whole decorating thing. I hope so. I really like having a tree, and at least SMELLING Christmas. If we’re gonna do it, we should get on it soon. I’d like to order our hanging ball decorations for the tree within the next 7 days so they get here in time. Also, two places are having sales until Saturday. We need to get what we need to get while those sales are going on. I’ll see what I can do about getting a car for our errands. I’m anxious to get my shopping done. Online, online, online. Like I said, Dec. 1, I plan to be DONE. It even rhymes. I’ll be DONE on December ONE. Yep!
- I went through a gazillion (read: a dozen… and a half) websites and copied, pasted, and emailed writing contest info to Babe. That way, it can get copied and pasted into Pages on zee MacBook, and I can access it at home. I’m really getting into this writing thing, y’all. It’s like, something was laying dormant in me for ages. All of a sudden, Babe gives me a few little talks, and I’m doing NaNoWriMo again, I’m writing a short story, and I’m thinking about all of the other stories I’ll be writing over the next few weeks. It’s fun! Did I forget how much I love writing?! I think I did… Anyway, I’m back in the saddle. YEEEE-HAAAAAWWWWW!
Well, there are just a few minutes left in my work day. I FINALLY got my delivery of office supplies, and this place needs some organizing and putting together. I also need to water my beautiful orchid. Even at the end of the day, things, things, things to do. I love it! I’m such a busybody. Hahahaha.
Hope your week is going SUPERRRRRRR!
Do you have any fun plans for your weekend yet? Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? Is there anything you gave up for a while, and need/want to get back into? What lights up your life? TALK TO ME!