This week, I’m thankful for:
- Babe being back home
- Good food
- Electricity bills that don’t make me want to live in the dark
- Cool ideas (E.g. Getting a turtle and orchid to brighten up my office, freestyle writing plans, decorating our home in ways that don’t send us to the bank or the poor house)
- Running – It adds a little something to my life that I like.
- Lunch delivery at work
- My glasses, even though I accidentally wore them all the way home from work on Monday and they’ve stayed there all week (This is me thinking positively. I HAVE glasses.)
- Online shopping – I wouldn’t survive if I had to physically do it. Christmas shopping has begun, and I WILL be done by December 1.
- Prezzies Babe brought from Denmark (Pictures to come)
- NaNoWriMo + Short Story Competition… For forcing me (nicely) to get back to it. I have a golden idea for my novel. The execution, however… No telling how it will go. I mean, I AM writing it in 3o days (LESS, really, since I haven’t STARTED yet. Shame on me, I know). This is going to be interesting. I really just don’t want to screw up a great idea so badly that I don’t want to do it anymore when it’s time to edit. Anyway, I’m glad (thankful) that I’m taking the chance. Short Story Competition… I have an interesting idea I’m going with. With finesse and effort, it should be really good. Winning this thing is an unlikely, but welcome, result.
- Fruit! We’re making smoothies tonight. Don’t ask me how or at what hour since we have a LOT to do tonight…
- Stairs at work. I can walk or run them whenever I get too stiff or tired of sitting in one place. Annnd makes me feel not-so-bad about the evenings I just can’t run.
- Cooler weather – Less heat, more snuggles, sweaters + scarfs! *goes to toss sweaters and scarfs in virtual shopping cart*
- Time change coming up. Morning runs also coming up?! We’ll see!
What are you thankful for this week? Have you started your Christmas shopping? Online shopping, or physical shopping?