Gotta do a two-in-one today. My internet connection yesterday (which is a wireless connection from TWO FLOORS DOWN was terrible. It was never up for more than 5 minutes. I figured I’d just save it for today before my thankfulness faded into annoyance. That wouldn’t have been good, right? Anyway, I’m hoping they come to hook up my phone line and internet today.
Ok, here we go! This week, I’m thankful for:
- The good fortune I’ve had this week in getting to work on time. I decided on a time to leave the house to get the bus, and the maximum wait period for the second bus once I get downtown. It’s worked really well, and I haven’t been less than 10 minutes early on any day. YAY, me!
- The pretty lady who gets up super early to make sure we both get breakfast, packed lunches and snacks, and out the door in time, and takes the walk (in the dark) to the bus stop with me, and takes the ride downtown (way earlier than she really needs to). How fortunate am I?!
- New BlackBerry! YAY! It’s a work phone, so I don’t use it for personal calls (though this wasn’t stipulated), but it’s great for BBM, apps, internet access, etc.
- A job that I like and I am happy to show up for from Monday to Friday.
- Things to do that I actually care to do.
- The training run done on Wednesday. Completely unexpected. A lady in the building who knows (and was sort of raised by) by great-grandmother gave me a ride, so I got home a LOT earlier than the other days, so it was early enough run with Babe.
- Breakfast! Makes the day go so much better.
- Cooler weather. I love sweaters and scarfs. It’s not time for them yet (not that it will get too much colder), but I’m excited about it. I also like the nice, cuddly sleep it encourages.
- Time changing soon. It’ll be lighter in the evenings, so I could actually get back on track with running. 7pm, right now, is too dark.
- Forever 21 order I placed. Babe and I will be getting some more work-appropriate clothes in a week or two. Yippeeeeee! Still need more, but we’re taking it step-by-step. A little bit this week, a little bit next week. By the end of the year, we should be good to go!
- Love. Appreciation. Understanding. Kindness. Goodness. Genuine concern. Communication. Her.
- The massive improvement in my water consumption. My body is getting used to it, now that I’ve been paying special attention to it, and sort of drinking on a schedule. Now, I’m even getting thirsty. This never happened before because my body was just so used to being dehydrated. Crazy, I know. Now, I’m finishing about 28oz. per day.
- My body. It’s pretty nice home.
And now, for Five Question Friday!