A quiiiiiz! Fun! Got it from Megan.
1. What is your middle name? Audrey.
2. How big is your bed? Queen.
3.What are you listening to right now? Rich Girl – Down With Webster.
4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? 1611.
5. What was the last thing you ate? Apple slices with nutella and white grapes. Babe packed my snack. 🙂
6. Last person you hugged? Babe.
7. How is the weather right now? NICE. Autumn is great here. We don’t get the pretty leaves or anything, but it FEELS good. A few weeks of not-so-summer weather for a change. It’s perfect weather for a nice walk.
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Babe
9. The first thing you notice about
the opposite sex people? Assuming we’re talking physical features: Eyes/Teeth. I have a seriously thing about teeth. I can’t deal with messed up teeth. Too spaced out, or fighting for room. No, no, no. Yellow? NOOO.
10. Favorite type of Food? STARCH! Rice, potatoes, pasta, bread. YUMMM.
11. Do you want children? Yes! Four or five.
12. Hair color? Black with some brown mixed in.
13. Do you wear contacts? No. I could never put those things in my eyes. Hahaha.
14. Favorite holiday? Christmas.
15. Favorite Season? Autumn.
16. Have you ever cried over a love lost? No.
17. Last Movie you watched? The Messenger.
18. What books are you reading? The Little Women.
19. Piercings? One lobe piercing in each ear plus a tragus piercing (which I LOVE). I got a snup piercing which ended badly. Think “plastic surgeon.” Full story here.
20. Favorite Movie? I really don’t know. I have a hard time recalling movies when I’m asked. I’ll go with The Pursuit of Happyness (yes, that’s the spelling) since it came time mind after I sat here for 3 minutes, staring and thinking.
21. Favorite college football team? None?
22. What were you doing before filling this out? Working. As I still should be. Hahaha.
25. Favorite animal? I really don’t like animals at all, actually. For pets, I’m okay with fish. I love aquariums. They’re cool. And minimal work. I think elephants are cool. And I have a thing for turtles. I don’t know why.
26. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola.
27. Favorite flower? Gerbera Daisies.
28. Have you ever loved someone? Yes.
29. Who would you like to see right now? My niece, Mia.
30. What color are your bedroom walls? Somewhere between beige and yellow, I think.
31. Have you ever fired a gun? No. I want to go to a shooting range though. Would be a cool experience.
32. Do you like to travel by plane? I have no issues with it. Well, except for the ridiculous prices of the tickets sometimes.
33. Right-handed or Left-handed? Left. 🙂
34. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? CANADA. To LIVE. Any part, really.
35. Are you missing someone? Mhmm.
36. Do you have a tattoo? No. I’m having one designed though. I’m pretty excited about it.
37. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? No.
38. Are you hiding something from someone right now? No.
39. Are you 18? Over 18.
40. What is the wallpaper on your cellphone? My phone right now is a sort of in-between-phones or a phone-until-I-can-get-one-I-really-want. It’s just a basic Nokia that just makes and receives calls, and sends and receives text messages. Not much more than that. Hell. It may even have that ancient snake game on it. Hahaha. All that to say that there is no wallpaper, or option to have one.
41. Are you afraid of the dark? No.
42. Favorite hangout: Not many places I like to hang out around here. The ones that I like aren’t really comparable. I guess I like Fish Fry because it’s a strip of little shacks/restaurants, so a group could meet up there, and everyone can find something good to eat and drink, and just hang out.
43. 3 things you can’t live without? Fresh air, music, love.
44. Favorite songs? Again, I draw blanks when directly asked things like this. Dog Days Are Over (Florence + The Machine), Lose It (Austra), Say You Love Me (Naturally 7), Lover’s Rock (Sade), Pretty Baby (Vanessa Carlton), No One Else (TaDa).
45. What are you afraid of? Fear.
46. Are you a giver or a taker? Giver. I find it hard to take. Accepting gifts, compliments, and favours has always been difficult/weird for me. It’s something I’m working on.
47. What are your nicknames? Lovely, Lici, Lic (LEES). Most people call me “Alicia.”
48. What is your dad’s middle name? It is unspeakable. Un-type-able. Never to be shared. It’s that bad. He hates it that much.
49. What do you sleep in? Classified information.
50. Stuck on a deserted island, and can only bring one thing? Company? LOL.
51. Favorite TV commercial? Oh, man! SO many of them crack me up. I mentioned a few in this post. This Geico commercial cracks me up:
52. First thing you’ll save in a fire? A life.
53. What is your favorite color? LIME GREEN!
54. What are the things you always bring with you? Nook, cellphone, pen, mace, keys, cash.
55. What did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a writer at some point…
56. What do you usually do when the alarm turns on? Turn it off and do whatever it made noise to remind me of.
57. What color is your bedsheet? Now, red and white.
58. Who do you want to meet? My bloggy buddies!
59. What do you think about before you go to bed? I try not to think about anything. To just be calm, clear-minded, and relaxed.
Well, that was fun! You should do it too!