Hey, hey, heyyy!
I’m so happy it’s Monday. Just for it to be another day is great. Here’s what’s been going on lately:
- I’m working on my regular day off (today) so that I can get Thursday (moving day) off. It was hard to come back to work after just one day off. I’m used to Sunday+Monday being my weekend.
- I need to look into getting a few boxes for the move. I’m planning to dump pretty much everything into garbage bags, but the pots, pans, plates, etc. will require a bit more. Newspaper wrapping, maybe plastic bags, and boxes. I also need to decide on a time to borrow one of my cousin’s employees along with his work truck. Moving shouldn’t take too long. It’s just that Babe and I are moving from two different places.
- Went to FamJam (Sunday dinner at great-gram’s) yesterday. I missed the last one and it was a big deal, mostly because I have no phone that people can reach me on to confirm that I am alive. No lowness was thrown. Amazing.
- Ma went away two weeks ago. Since I missed last week’s FamJam, I got my prezzies yesterday. A cute, colorful summer dress, hanger clothespins which I’ve always wanted and just managed to ask for, and two pairs of not-so-short shorts. It was funny because Ma said, “I guess you could sleep in ’em. I know you like ’em shorter than that to wear out.” Ahahahahahaha. Yes. I like poom pooms (pronounced p’m-p’m).
- Dad brought me a box of Fruit & Nut which I freaking LOVE. ANNNNND… NUTELLA! Winniiiiing!
- Saturday was the worst day of work ever. Cable was down. That means no internet. The ENTIRE. DAY. AT WORK. No internet. On top of that, only one generator of the two was working (and this is still the case today). Sadly, the one that isn’t working is the one that powers the a/c in my office. An office with no windows. It was gross. I spent most of the day at the warehouse gate, catching a little breeze. Then the rain came pouring down. For hours. It felt great, being misted by it. Needless to say, I did absolutely no work on Saturday. *shrugs*
- Someone I know (who is close – and related – to someone very close to me) is very ill, and in hospital. Really, I only met her once, but that was enough. We probably talked for less than 30 minutes, but it was such interesting, friendly conversation. You know when you speak to someone, and it’s like you’ve known them forever? It’s like whatever you don’t know about them doesn’t really matter, because all you can see is goodness, kindness, and sincerity? I don’t remember all of what we talked about, but I remember feeling like I could talk to her about whatever, whenever. Well, that very nice lady is in need of all the hope, prayers, and positivity that we can muster up for her. If you hope, or pray, or believe in the law of attraction, or the power of positive thinking… Anything like that… Please think of this lady. We’ll call her “B.”
- My brother is freaking hilarious. He picked me up from work on Saturday because it was raining and thundering too much for me to ride home. I got off at 5:30, and didn’t end up home until after 8pm. We rode around doing a lot of foolishness. Stopped by a friend’s bar for a few games of dominoes. I whipped the boys’ butts really good. The scores were 5-2-2-0. Hahahaha. I’m quiet, but deadlyyyyyyy.
- Babe is the absolute best. We had a great pasta, tuna, and salad meal the other night. This morning, Babe got up the same time as me, and worked on my lunch while I got ready. I wish I could take a picture to show you. I have a turkey sandwich, animal crackers, mango, raisins, and sour cream & onion pringles. And a Coke. I am blessed beyond anything I could imagine to have a love so great, and to always FEEL it.