It’s FIVE THINGS FRIDAY!
Ok, I may have made that up. Whatever. I think it’s cool. This Friday, I’ll tell you 5 things I’d rather be doing. I’m at work, and I don’t like it here, so I’d really rather do just about anything. Picking just 5 is harrrd.
- Making lasagna. This comes to mind because Babe and I were at the grocery store last night, and I said, “Think we should get ricotta cheese and lasagna pasta so I could make lasagna?” Babe said, “If you’re gonna make it…” That settled it. I didn’t get the items. Mostly because we had spaghetti this week. That’s just red meat overload. And Italian overload. In one. Still, I’d rather be making lasagna right now. Even if it makes the kitchen really hot. Lasagna is awesome. Work is not.
- NookBook shopping. I could really use new books for my Nook (Nooklebury Nookington). That, however, requires money on the card. The bank I use for such things is not one I’ve visited much at all. I rarely make deposits there. I should toss some money on it so I could buy things. Like NookBooks. And shirts for work. That requires having money that can actually be disposed of in such a way though, huh? Hmmm…
- Having lunch with friends. People I like. Food. Drinkage. (Yes, I made that word up.) That is what life is supposed to be about. Not 40 hours/wk of supreme boredom. *stares at office walls*
- Tanning on the beeeeeach. Yep. Under the sun. On the sand. Near the water. In the moment. Out of the office. *closes eyes for a mental journey*
- Visiting my grandmother. Hospitals are boring. She’s in one. I’d keep her company.