I make a point of, at least once per week, intentionally thinking of things I’m thankful for. Makes life more appreciable.
Let’s see… Today, I’m thankful for:
- Cellphone service. (I thought I may have been cut off yesterday. Phew!)
- Bottle of water on my desk. And the water is still cold. Yay!
- Music playing in my office. (I was recently told that I could no longer listen to my iPod through earphones. I found a radio station online to play on the computer. Thank goodness! I wouldn’t make it without music!)
- Nice weather (Sun is shining, after the rain. Coolness still in the air. For now.)
- Glasses! This is the first week I’ve remembered to bring them in MONTHS!