10 Things I’m Thankful For:
1. Beautiful Relationship
2. The sandwich I’ll be having for lunch. (It’s on COCONUT BREAD!)
3. Internet Access
4. Drinking Water
5. My parents answer the phone EVERY time I call, ANY time I call (granted the cellphone is with them)
6. My paternal great-grandmother is alive, well, funny, a great cook, and LIVING as much as she’s breathing.
7. Drew (10 year old cousin living in Louisiana) and Ryan (4 year old living in Abaco, Bahamas) are visting (Nassau, Bahamas) this week and having a BLAST together. The brothers – reunited.
8. I have a great bike that gives me great rides to and from work.
9. There are people (mom, dad, brother, sister) who will pick me up if ever I need to get somewhere. That includes home from work in the rain, to the doctor, to the grocery, to the laundromat… Wherever!)
10. I’m able to eat when I’m hungry.