You’ve never seen anything this yummy and sexy looking. The taste… WELL… Pair it up with mimosaaaaas. MMM!
- 3 heart shaped pieces of challah bread (I used a giant cookie cutter)
- your favorite french toast batter (I used 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon)
- 3 large sliced organic strawberries
- 2 pads of salted butter
- 2 tbs of Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 tbs of Nutella (ZOMG, right?)
*optional whipped cream*
Ok lover, once you get your bread cut up into hearts and your french toast batter whisked, heat your skillet to medium high and melt some butter. Then lightly submerge your challah for a hot sec into the batter. After you dredge each piece, carefully place on your skillet without getting too much drip-age everywhere. I created a nice little trail (on accident) so cupid would know where to find me. yep.