Here are a five things from my week:
- I suffered an injury at flag football practice. Seriously. The season hasn’t even started yet. Whyyy? I got a hard ball coming at me, tried to catch it, but failed because it was a bit too high. It hit my pinky finger. After that, I couldn’t really hold the ball properly to throw, or catch. Sucked. That was yesterday. It still hurts. It also looks kind of weird. Swollen, and red in the knuckle area, on both sides. I have to be extra careful when I rest my hand down, or do anything with it, really. I have a really high tolerance for pain, so when I feel a 3 or 4, I wonder if it’s really an 11, and something is seriously wrong. I’ll ice it more tonight and see what it looks and feels like tomorrow. If it’s still weird, I’ll make my way to the doctor to check it out.
- Babe packed my lunch and snacks today. She also did it earlier this week. How lucky am I? Answer: Extremely.
- Got a little planner for 2013. Yay! I was telling Babe how I wish I had one so I could record deadlines for the upcoming year, especially with competitions that are early in the year. Of course, when she was out yesterday, she picked one up for me. Awesommme!
- Wedding plans are up and down. Got word from the photographer we really wanted to do our photos. It’s $750 just for the digital images. That doesn’t include fee for creative time. NOT in the budget. We just want on-location photos of us – not even for the ceremony, just before – taken, and to get the digital images, and only 10-20 of them edited. How hard is that?! Gaaah! We need to find a community college student who can do a kickass job. We’re still good on the save-the-dates, invites, and guestbook. Woohoo! Got the contract for the music. Just need to sign it and send it back. Yay! I’ve been doing more pinning lately too, and coming up with cool ideas that are very US.
- I need to get back to my runniiiiiiing! Really. Seriously. I do. Babe and I talked about it, and agreed that we both feel like sacks of something-not-so-good when we don’t get some activity in. We’re going to make the extra effort to get out and do things. Even if it’s early in the morning, right Babe? Once I get home from work, I want to do ZERO. Aside from showering and having dinner. And watching movies/tv shows. Lol.
Got five things you wanna share? Go for it!