Look at the shiny new award I got from Linasouid! I’m really grateful and excited about it. It always feels so nice to get an award, doesn’t it?! It’s nice to know that someone notices what you’re doing. Or what you did. Or whatever.
The Liebster Blog Award is all about spotlighting newer, up-and-coming blogs that typically have less than 200 followers. That’s definitely me! Thanks so much for noticing, Linasouid!
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
- Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
I’d like to give this award to a few bloggers I really like. I like that they’re so honest. They write in a this-is-the-way-it-is sort of way. No big frills, no sugarcoating, and no trying to be something else, or trying to make it look good. Their posts are just real. And relatable. Here they are:
- Lori at Slow Happy Runner. The woman is amazing. I can’t even really sum it up for you. We seem to have about a million things in common. I noticed this when I read about her and I continue to notice it as I read her posts. She’s on a journey. She’s opened herself up to learning to love herself and her life in new ways, and it’s great to go along for the
riderun. Yeah. She’s a runner.
- Corrie Anne. She’s so cool that her blog name is her name. It’s quite appropriate. She posts in a very this-is-my-life sort of way. Reading her posts is kind of like looking at your friends’ Facebook profiles/pages. You get to meet her hubby and nephews, see what she’s cooking, and what her wedding was like. It’s pretty cool!
- Amanda at Miles Gone By. She’s from KALAMAZOO! How cool is that?! Apparently, she used to hate running. Now she LOVES it. She’s done a gazillion races. Okay, not really. But a lot. Cool to see where she started, and where she is now.
- Ashley at love and running shoes. She’s a big time snacker. That gets her 10 points right off the bat. She pushes herself to do things that are bit of a challenge. Or a big challenge. And that’s cool.
- Natasiarose at Hot Femme in the City. She’s hilarious. Her posts are very entertaining. The kind that make you laugh, and think at the same time, “Oh, my gosh, YES!” You have to visit and read a few posts to get it.