Hey, y’allllll! It’s Thursday againnnnn!
I’m thankful for:
- Generic brands. Ordered a new battery for my laptop – not from Mac – from Amazon for under $20. Yeaaah!
- Patience. I only have a little, but it is usually juuust enough.
- Awesome great-grandmother. She gives me $20 and one meal per week. I may not be working, but I fo’ DAMN sure ain’t gonna starve! Haha.
- Cousin who probably really doesn’t need me, but has me answer phones in his office a few days every week. I need the out-of-the-house-ness, computer use, and pocket money.
- Babe. Awesome, awesome, awesome. And funny. And sweet. And takes me to see movies of my choice. Last night, we saw People Like Us. It was pretty good, although we were kind of annoyed by the guy the whole time. The ending totally made up for it.
- The surprise that’s coming, but I know about it. Only I and the surprise-maker know. We are excited. In two weeks, I’ll tell ya what it is.
- Writing buddies. They entertain me, give me work to do (critiques and edits)/practice, share resources, and other awesome junk like that.
- My good sense NOT to sign up for the website dealio yet. I don’t need the extra expense, even if it’s tiny. I can wait a little longer to do it. Maybe I should buy my domain name though… Hmmm… See how good it is to talk things out?
- Transportation for the next week. We can get to the grocery store with ease. Yay!
How has the week been treating you? What are you thankful for?