1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
I hate grocery shopping here, and feel better about it if the task is split. Sometimes, I feel like I get it done faster when I go alone. It really depends. One thing I like about going alone is knowing what I have in the cart, and what the cost of the items is. I keep a tally in my head.
3. It’s your best friend’s birthday. Would you buy them a gift even if they didn’t buy you one for yours?
Yeah, I like getting gifts for people. Especially if I know them well, and have an understanding of what they like/want/need.
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why?
ALL of it NOW. I’m an economics brain. A dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow.
5. Do you like your music loud, or at a reasonable level?
Is loud not reasonable? What is a reasonable level?
6. Are you a beach person, or a snowy mountain person?
7. When do you brush your teeth?
FIRST thing in the morning, and last (or almost last) thing at night. And usually somewhere in between.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
That would be my preference.
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who’s in it with you?
More firm than soft, I think. Babe. Who else?
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
I haaaaate being at home all day. I need to get fresh air. Be outside. Take a walk. SOMEthing. I also hate traffic, so I’m not a fan of being out in it all day. *shrugs
11. What’s one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)?
My great-grandmother’s grief after the death of my grandfather.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
I HATE confrontation. Hate it. I prefer to address issues in a calm, un-accusing manner.
I know that when someone addressing something with me and uses YOU YOU YOU and makes assumptions, it really pisses me off, and I am automatically on the defense, and their message is lost on me. I just shut down. Either I tell them to screw off, or I am completely unresponsive and whenever they feel they are done, I am happy to be on my way. Knowing this, I do my best not to take that approach, but to center what I am saying around me, and the way that I feel rather than what they DO DO DO.
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people, or a few close friends?
14. What are your plans for October?
Launch series of children’s books. That’s about it.
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Canada. Not sure which province.
16. What is your ideal profession?
If I had children, stay-at-home mumma!
Senior management of a non-profit organization, preferably geared toward youth work.
17. Are you close to your Mom and Dad?
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome?
Hmmm… Of animals, I guess.
19. Are you good at math?
If you feel like answering the questions, share the link so I can read them.