I love being tagged in these thingies. I don’t know why, but I love answering questions like this. And reading other people’s answers. Fun, fun, fun!
This time, I’ve been tagged by Lily in Canada, quite a funny chica.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and the create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. If you could live in a different country for a year, where would you live?
Just a year? A Spanish-speaking country. I’d love to be immersed in the culture, and improve my conversational Spanish. I can read and write in Spanish like a pro – well, as far as my vocabulary will allow – but speaking doesn’t come as naturally to me. I have to think a bit harder. And I’m a bit slower. Particularly in the listening part. I’d love to experience life in Cuba. Or Mexico, or Argentina.
2. What would you do if you were the opposite sex?
Aside from be a man? Ummm… I’d grab my business and shift it around – purely experimental. I’d like to see what it’s all about. What’s the hype? I’d also lean forward and see if I could – No, never mind.
3. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save 3 things, what would they be? (Family and pets would be safe!)
Treasure chest, computer, cell phone.
4. What is your favorite sport and why?
Hmmm… Cycling. I get to power a machine! Hellooo! POWER. And I don’t need other people to do it. Just me.
Flyin’ Ridin’ solo.
5. What is a TV show that you hate to miss?
We don’t watch tv at our place. We don’t have cable. The show I hate that I’m missing is Chopped. SO good.
6. If you could be fluent in another language, which would you choose?
7. Which actor or actress makes you mad?
I don’t know if any make me mad. I really don’t pay attention to celebrities. I don’t care much about what/who they do. Hmmm… I don’t like Matt Damon’s face though. I find it hard to watch movies that he’s in. His face is just… Offensive? No, not offensive. I just don’t like it. I’m uncomfortable looking at it. I would be more comfortable looking at disfigurement. Weird? Maybe. I just don’t like his face.
8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
The beach? I’ve never really had a REAL vacation. My parents (and other guardians) used to take me to Florida a lot. All we did was shop. And eat out. Nothing else. What kind of vacation is that?! I want to have a REAL vacation, where I visit somewhere new, do tours, eat new food, hang out at the tourist spot, see where the locals spend their spare time, get a good feel for the culture… All that fun stuff.
9. What is the first thing you would do if you were president, prime minister, etc?
Of this silly country I live in? I would put a LOT of major issues/questions to a referendum. Let the people make a decision for once and for all.
10. Favorite thing to drink?
Coca-Cola! I also like strawberry/mango daiquiris from Twin Brothers.
11. Do you prefer baths or showers? Why?
Showers. Baths seem kinda gross. Like you’re just sitting in the dirt that you’re trying to wash away. Make sense? No. Not at all. Stand up, and let the water wash it at all away… Downnn the draaain. And bath water goes cold. *shivers*
Want to see the questions Lily was asked, and read her answers? Click here.
Now I get to tag peeps (peeps? Let’s blame it on Soulja Boy’s Turn My Swag On playing right now, making me feel gangsta or something) and ask them 11 questions.
My 11 taggees are:
- Victoria – Victoria Writes
- Christina – Christina Does It All
- Ruthie – Just Rambling
- Madtante – Opinions Expressed May Be Incorrect
- The Music Oracle – Anthems of Our Generation
- Lori – Slow Happy Runner
- The Running Thriver
- Juliette – Juliette Burke
- Ashley – A Small Place
- Stacey – Walk a Mile in My Shoes
- LesB – Lesbian Brooklynite
My 11 questions are:
- Do prefer hanging out with 2-4 people, or a group of 5-10 people at a time?
- What song makes you feel like you can conquer the world when you hear it?
- What are three of your favourite books?
- What colour is most like your personality? Explain.
- What do you want to remember, no matter what?
- What is your mantra? If you don’t have one, create one.
- How would you most like to celebrate your next birthday? No limits.
- If you designed heaven, what would it be like?
- Limited to 25 words, how would you describe yourself?
- What is the most challenging thing you faced in the last 6 months?
- What is one question you were hoping you wouldn’t have to answer? Answer it. No, just kidding. Just share the question.
For those reading this post who were not tagged, feel free to answer the question in your own post or in the comments. I LOVE reading your answers. Fun, fun, fun! I’d especially like to read your answers to 3, 5, 6, and 8.